Zinc Beneteau Donut Collar Shaft Anode
Thickness: 11/16″ Outside Dia: 2-5/8″
- Deep Slotted Stainless Steel Machine Screws for maximum torque
- Allen cap screws available upon request.
- Brass hex nuts staked in position eliminating fallout
- Plastic keepers prevent screw fallout.
- Made in USA by Sea Shield Marine
- Additional information
The Zinc Beneteau donut collar anode provides the cathodic protection on propeller shafts with limited clearance in saltwater, brackish and freshwater. Designed by divers for divers these zinc anodes are easy to install and have deep slotted stainless steel machine screws for maximum torque. Allen Screws are available upon request.
Made in the USA by Seas Shield Marine and conform to Mil-Spec-18001 standards providing the world’s best cathodic protection.
|Part No||Shaft Size||Thickness||Outside Dim||Weight(lb)|
|Type of Screws||
Deep Slotted Screws, Allen Cap Screws