Zinc Micro Limited Clearance Shaft Collars
$9.79 – $28.99
Zinc Micro Limited Clearance Collar Anodes
- Zinc material for protection in saltwater
- Pressure DieCast to meet highest Mil-Spec standards
- 2-Deep slotted Stainless Steel Screws providing maximum torque
- Allen Cap Screws Available upon request.
- Designed by divers and cling to the shaft for easy installation
- Made in USA by Sea Shield Marine
- Additional information
Zinc Micro Limited Clearance Shaft Collar Anodes
Micro limited designed clearance shaft collar anodes are 3/4″ thick designed for cathodic protection for propeller shafts in saltwater. The limited clearance thin anodes are useful when there is a limited or short distance between the keel/strut and the propeller. Made for divers by divers for easy underwater installation these zinc collar shaft anodes cling to the shaft and boast deep slotted stainless steel screws or Allen cap screws upon request. Made in the USA to military specifications Mil-Spec MIL-A-18001 for maximum protection.
|Part No||Shaft Size||Thickness||Weight(lb)|
|MLC-0750||3/4″||3/4″ Thick LC||0.41|
|MLC-0875||7/8″||3/4″ Thick LC||0.42|
|MLC-1000||1″||3/4″ Thick LC||0.54|
|MLC-1125||1-1/8″||3/4″ Thick LC||0.99|
|MLC-1250||1-1/4″||3/4″ Thick LC||0.60|
|MLC-1375||1-3/8″||3/4″ Thick LC||0.91|
1-1/2", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1", 2-1/4", 2", 3/4", 7/8"
|Type of Screws||
Deep Slotted Screws, Allen Cap Screws