Zinc Beneteau Collar with SALCA Line Cutter
Zinc Beneteau Collar with SALCA
- Width 22mm – 7/8″ with blade
- Outside Diameter -2-5/8″ Anode – 3″ with Blade
- Dual-purpose: providing cathodic protection and line cutter
- Plastic keepers to prevent screw fallout
- Deep slotted stainless steel machine screws for maximum torque.
- Allen cap screws available upon request.
- Made in USA by Sea Shield Marine
- Additional information
The Beneteau Collar with Sacrificial Anode Line Cutter Assembly “SALCA” is an alternative to conventional anodes, combining the corrosion prevention of an anode with stainless steel line-cutting blades for protecting the propeller.
We currently have two shaft size options both in metric 25mm and 30mm. The Beneteau “SALCA” is an affordable alternative to the high cost of purchasing and repairing conventional Line Cutters. This Zinc Beneteau Collar provides easy installation on propeller shafts and boasts deep slotted stainless steel machine screws for maximum torque. Allen crews are available on request.
Manufactured to the highest MIL-A-18001 standards and made in the USA by Sea Shield Marine for the world’s best cathodic protection.
|Part No||Shaft Size||Thickness||Outside Dim||Weight(lb)|
25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm
|Type of Screws||
Deep Slotted Screws, Allen Cap Screws