2″ Aluminum Shaft Collar Anode – SLC2000-ALU
Shaft size: 2″ Length: 3″ Outside Dia: 3-5/16″
- Deep slotted stainless steel machine screws for maximum torque.
- Plastic keeper prevents screws from falling out during installation
- Brass hex nuts staked in position
- SS Allen cap screws available upon request
- Protection in brackish and saltwater
- Easy installation (designed by divers)
- Made in USA by Sea Shield Marine
- Additional information
Streamline Aluminum Collar Anode – 2″ Shaft
This 2″ Streamline Collar Shaft Anode is made with an aluminum alloy which is specially designed for cathodic protection use in either brackish or saltwater.
Being more economical than the zinc anode counterpart it lasts longer and is safer for the environment.
Streamline Collars are the best choice when it comes to propeller shaft protection and the oval shape minimizes turbulence and drag.
Designed by divers for divers, these anodes conform to Mil-Spec MIL-A-24779 with precise sizing and maximum contact to the shaft, providing the world’s best cathodic protection.