1-1/2″ Aluminum Shaft Collar Anode – SL1500-ALU
Shaft Size: 1-1/2″ Length: 2-5/8″ Outside Diameter 2-3/4″
- Deep slotted stainless steel machine screw for maximum torque.
- Plastic keeper prevents screws from falling out during installation
- Brass hex nuts staked in position eliminating fall out
- stainless steel allen cap screws available upon request
- Protection in brackish and saltwater
- Easy installation (designed by divers)
- Made in USA by Sea Shield Marine
- Additional information
1-1/2″ Streamline Aluminum Shaft Collar Anode
This 1-1/2″ streamline collar shaft Anode is made with aluminum alloy which is specially designed for cathodic protection use in either brackish or salt water. Being more economical than the zinc anode counterpart it lasts longer and is safer for the environment.
Streamline collar anodes are the preferred choice when it comes to propeller shaft protection and the oval shape minimizes turbulence and drag.
Designed by divers for divers, these anodes conform to Mil-Spec MIL-A-24779 with precise sizing and maximum contact to the shaft, providing the worlds best protection. Made in USA by Sea Shield Marine.