Aluminum Micro Limited SALCA Line Cutter Anode
Aluminum MICRO SALCA Anode
- MICRO – 3/4″ Thickness (Thinner than the regular SALCA)
- Aluminum alloy for protection in brackish or saltwater
- Pressure DieCast to meet highest Mil-Spec standards
- Disc line cutter — guarding your boat against the hazard of propeller entanglement
- Two precisely sized halves that fasten around the shaft for best protection and to eliminate the risk of spinning
- Designed by divers for easy installation
- Additional information
Aluminum Micro Limited SALCA Anode
This Sacrificial Anode Line Cutter Assemply (SALCA) solves two major problems: line entanglement and galvanic corossion. The aluminum alloy metal helps protect the marine craft from corrosion in brackish or salt water, while the stainless steel cutting edge slices through lines guarding the boat against propeller entanglement.
Designed by divers for divers this sacrificial anode is a convenient and economical alternative to other line cutters because it doesn’t require mounting by professionals.
It is composed of two sized halves that fasten around the propeller shaft which eliminates spinning under pressure. Conformed to the highest MIL-A-24779 standards for the worlds best protection.
|Part No||Shaft Size||Thickness||Outside Dim||Weight(lb)|
|SALCA-MLC-0750-ALU||3/4″||3/4″||2″ Anode – 2-1/2″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-0875-ALU||7/8″||3/4″||2″ Anode – 2-1/2″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-1000-ALU||1″||3/4″||2-1/4″ Anode – 3″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-1125-ALU||1-1/8″||3/4″||2-1/2″ Anode – 3-14″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-1250-ALU||1-1/4″||3/4″||2-1/2″ Anode – 3-1/8″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-1375-ALU||1-3/8″||3/4″||2-3/4″ Anode – 3-1/4″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-1500-ALU||1-1/2″||3/4″||3″ Anode – 3-1/2″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-1750-ALU||1-3/4″||3/4″||3-3/4″ Anode – 4-9/16″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-2000-ALU||2″||3/4″||3-3/4″ Anode – 4-9/16″ Blade|
|SALCA-MLC-2250-ALU||2-1/4″||3/4″||4″ Anode – 5″ Blade|
1-1/2", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1", 2-1/4", 2", 3/4", 7/8"